£100 Forex Welcome Free Trading Credit Bonus – InterTrader
£100 Forex Welcome Free Trading Credit Bonus- No initial deposit. We will give new clients who successfully open an account with InterTrader.com a free trading credit of £/€100.
Link: £100 Forex Welcome Free Trading Credit Bonus
Available to: All new account (Only UK Residents Clients)
Ending Date: 30 September 2015
Bonus offer: £100 Forex Welcome Free Trading Credit Bonus – No initial deposit
If you're thinking of making the switch to a live account, we’d like to give you a £100/€100 trading credit with no initial deposit required! This offer is only available to new clients. The credit can be withdrawn if you deposit a total of £500/€500 and place trades with a total stake of £100/€100 within 90 days of receipt.
1. We will give new clients who successfully open an account with InterTrader.com a trading credit of £/€100. The opening of an account is subject to status.
2. This offer is only available to new customers who have yet to open a live account with InterTrader.com, and is limited to one account per customer. It is only available on the English language version of InterTrader.com and will only be available to clients who open an account on the English platform and are UK residents. Clients who are signed up to all other language platforms or are not UK residents are not eligible to participate in this offer.
3. This offer can be used in conjunction with the 10% account opening offer. Terms and conditions of this offer also apply, please see here for further information.
4. This offer runs until 30 September 2015. In order to claim your trading credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Free100 by the end date.
5. The credit amount is for trading purposes only and cannot be withdrawn from the account until the release criteria have been met.
6. To satisfy the release criteria you must place opening trade(s) with a total £/€/$ per point (spread bets), or a number of contracts (CFDs), totalling £/€/$100 and deposit £/€/$500. For example, 100 x £1 per point spread bets, 50 x £2 per point spread bets, 100 CFDs etc.