100% Margin Deposit Bonus for your every deposit – JustForex
100% Margin Deposit Bonus 5000 USD is the maximum bonus amount, You can now use the bonus funds for your trading and get even more profit with JustForex. Note that the Margin Deposit Bonus can be received for your every deposit.
Link: 100% Margin Deposit Bonus
Available Date: No Time Limit
Bonus offer : 100% Margin Deposit Bonus
Available to: New and existing clients.
Withdrawal: The profit and the bonus can be withdrawn
Margin Deposit Bonus Rules:
- Bonuses are applied to all Classic and NDD trading accounts.
- The client has an opportunity to choose the amount of the bonus. The amount of bonus depends on the sum of the deposit:
- 10% or 25% on every deposit from 100 USD to 500 USD;
- 10%, 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% on every deposit from 500 USD and more.
- The amounts of deposits are not summed, the bonus can be received only on the one-time deposit (For example, the client deposits 50 USD and 50 USD, this will not be considered as 100 USD and the bonus will not be credited). Deposits made using Any available to JustForex clients payment system participate in the bonus program. To learn more about the payment systems that are available, please visit this page.
- Special Deposit Bonus rules may take place for some of the payment systems.
- The account deposited with less than 100 USD does not participate in the promotion.
- The limitations on the maximum bonus amount that can be received are the following:
- 5000 USD is the maximum bonus amount that can be received on one trading account;
- 10 000 USD is the maximum bonus amount that can be received on all the client’s trading accounts.
- In order to get a bonus the client should mark Get a Deposit Bonus in the deposit form of Back Office, choose the bonus amount, read and accept “Deposit Bonus rules” and click Deposit button.
- The bonus will not be received for the internal transfer between the clients accounts.
- The bonus funds are credited to the trading account in the field Credit and can be used as additional margin for trading. The detailed information is displayed on the “Received bonuses page in the client’s Back Office.
- In order the bonus funds to be transferred from the field Credit to the field Balance and the funds become available for withdrawal or further trading, it is required to conduct the trading operations in the total volume of:
- < Number of Lots > = < Bonus amount > / 3 for Classic accounts;
- < Number of Lots > = < Bonus amount > / 2 for NDD accounts.