55% Bonus on Every Deposit available for any client – InstaForex
55% bonus is available for any InstaForex client regardless of the registration date. After filing an appropriate request, one may expect to receive a 55% bonus on each deposit in the future. The maximum amount of bonus is not specified.
Link: 55% Bonus to every deposit
Bonus valid Date: 31 December 2014
Bonus offer: 55% Bonus to every deposit
Available to: All New Customer.
55% Bonus Agreement
- The campaign applies to Standard USD, US Cent or Standard EUR, EUR Cent accounts opened from 15/06/2013, excluding MT5 accounts. Maximum leverage for the accounts registered for the campaign is 1:200, and stop out level is 100%.
- Every customer of the company has the right to receive the bonus in amount of 55% of his deposit to the trading account. The 55% bonus can be credited within the campaigns effective period but not later than one week after deposit is processed. The bonus can only be credited for the funds that are in the account at the moment of submitting application for a bonus.
- The 55% bonus cannot be received in the account, which has already been credited with a bonus of another type (fixed bonus, 25% bonus, 30% welcome bonus, club bonus). To receive the 55% bonus, the customer shall open a new account and accept the terms and conditions of the present agreement. The customer can have the unlimited number of accounts with 55% bonus.
- The customer has the right to receive the 55% bonus for every deposit. The bonus is calculated for the difference between deposits and withdrawals.
- The customer agrees that any withdrawal, which causes the total amount of all bonus funds (including cancelled bonuses) to exceed 55% of the free margin in the trading account, is followed by cancellation of bonus part equaling the difference between these values. In order to avoid cancellation of the bonus exceeding the amount of withdrawal, please refrain from any withdrawals if the amount of all bonuses in the account exceeds the permissible amount of the bonus for the free margin in the trading account.
- Identification information is not requested while applying for the 55% Bonus. But the company reserves the right to request identification documents at company’s own discretion.
- The 55% bonus can be withdrawn only after BUY or SELL trades are completed. The total volume of the trades shall be equal to X*6 InstaForex lots, where X – the total volume of received bonuses (the total volume of all bonuses including cancelled or partly lost bonuses). For accounts in RUR the volume of trades is calculated according to the following formula: X*5/30 (InstaForex lots). As to accounts opened in EUR, the formula is as follows: X*5*1,4 (InstaForex lots).
- It is possible to only withdraw the whole amount of the bonus (except for the bonus funds in the account at the moment when stop out occurred). It is impossible to partially withdraw the bonus. In order to withdraw bonus from a trading account, the customer shall send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The full amount of bonus should be available in the trading account at the moment a manager considers the withdrawal request. Any profit made over the bonus amount can be withdrawn without any restrictions.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the 55% bonus without prior warning, so we strongly recommend refraining from use of bonus funds in developing your trading strategy. The company is not responsible for any consequences of bonus cancellation, including stop out, because the bonus is the ownership of the company until the customer earns it by completing trades of the total volume specified in the clause 6 of the present agreement.*
- The customer agrees that the company may cancel the bonus and profit made with it in case of detecting any signs of abuse of the bonus program without prior warning or explaining the reason.
- In case the bonus amount exceeds $2,000 and over 10% of trades are of less than 0.01 market lot (0.1 InstaForex lot, i.e. 1 pip is approximately equal to $0.10), the bonus can be reduced to $1,000. In case the bonus amount is over $10,000 and over 10% of trades are of less than 0.1 market lot (1 InstaForex lot, i.e. 1 pip is approximately equal to $1), the bonus can be reduced to $3,000.